My thought for today I feel Impressed to tell you on
how the last 30 minutes of our DLC went. It was a uplifting experiencing for me
because overall the meeting was good but really took a turn the last 30 minutes
and we talked about a topic that wasn't apart of MLC. We talked about the
atonement and repentance for ourselves. We don't feel like the mission is as
happy as it use to be and I think its because as a whole we haven't felt the
power of the atonement. I feel like the mission doesn't see the need to. I know
we aren't disobedient but we don't see a need to change or want to
change. When I was with Elder Argyle We talked about this a lot and i mean a
lot. We both wanted to be the best but not change. I now realize that can't be
the best without changing. Using the atonement. When I left the meeting I felt
like that was the best thing that could have happened for me and the district
leaders. The talk about changing and using the atonement is what we need
because I now want to be better.
Sorry for being short
Elder Winterbottom & Elder Mansaray
Serving in Arlington
The Lord's Vineyard
No comments:
Post a Comment