![]() |
| The ZL's from Arlington West and East |
Elder Petersen and I have been able to see a lot of miracles this week with finding. This week we got a referral from bishop saying that there was a family moving into our ward that were taught by other missionaries in a different mission. They moved in Saturday and we helped out for about 6 hours. At the end she said thanks for helping and if it weren't for us they would still be at the uhaul place. She is always home and welcome for us to stop by. So that is a good potential.
So
for my last transfer I am leaving Arlington.... But great new is that
I'm going back down to the Killeen zone! I'm not headed to Lampasas but I
will be able to check up on the Torres family. I'm hoping to go and
visit them and a couple of the members I really miss on one of my
preparation days. I'm super excited for this up coming transfer. I loved
the Killeen zone when I was there and right now the Killeen zone is on
fire with lesson being taught and their teaching pool. I'm not sure on
how far away I am to the military base but I'm sure I will pick up on
the military mentality. I don't have the address because there have been
lost of moving around in the mission and they don't have all the
correct addresses. My new companions name is elder fowles. He is from
delta Utah. Not sure how long he has been out.
Elder Winterbottom & Elder Petersen
Serving in Arlington
The Lord's vineyard
![]() |
| Arlington West Zone |
![]() |
| Both Zones |
![]() |
| The Boyz! |






No comments:
Post a Comment