My hair was just taking way to long to due in the
mornings (even though I looked good) so I told Toolson he could cut it! I
like it and it only take like a minute to do. New and improved Elder
Winterbottom. Austin got hit hard with rain?? We get a couple of rain
storms but nothing real big. Its crazy here when it storms cause you can
see the lighting and it travels for miles because there is no mountains
to block anything. I love watching them. You shouldn't worry about me
cause I'm in the lord hands and he will protect his missionaries if they
are doing what they are suppose to be doing. Thanks for the gloves I
use them at night time and they work great! I haven't been able to use
the sweater yet because you and your companion have to be wearing the
same thing. But I'm excited to wear them!!! I'm going to write a letter
home so sorry this e-mail is short.
Update on investigators:
Jessica and Ashton were move back ti
the 16 cause we havent taught them all the lessons and they don't know
if they are completely ready.
Cristy. she is doing great!!!
The biggest thing for her was word of wisdom. She had a problem smoking
and drinking tea (everyone here smokes, drinks tea and coffee) but she
hasn't done any of those since we taught he them!!! She is coming to
church and she cried in fast an testimony meeting yesterday!!
Elder Winterbottom
Before...and.....
After!
Elder Toolson & Elder Winterbottom
Elder Winterbottom's District
No comments:
Post a Comment