Monday, October 28, 2013

October 27, 2013

The past week, last Monday night I gave into the mission and Toolson cut my hair.... He was so happy when he did that!! Its so short and I don't have to do anything with it anymore. The mission has changed me. This month we are focusing on trying to get members involve on what we do as missionaries so Elder Toolson and I made a goal to have at least 60% of out lessons with a members present. We had our last district meeting before transfers.. It's sad cause I really like my district and I don't want them to leave. We to a picture with everyone and today we have a transfer party with the whole zone. We also got a call today telling if we were going to be transferred and where we are going. and i'm..... drum role..... staying in Lampasas and so is Elder Toolson. so i have at least another month in a half here. That's ok cause i really love it here.
 This week I learned the importance of planning the day. One day we forgot to plan and it was miserable. We rode our bikes everywhere and didn't meet a signal person... My legs were sore and tired and i think we went 30-40 miles. We went all over the town more then twice just trying to find someone to talk to. It was a bad day and very long! So its important to plan to know what to do, who to talk to, and being lead by the spirit when planning. 

How's the family? Whats school like for Landen and Parker? Has it snowed yet? what are they going to be for Halloween. Have a Happy Halloween!!!!

 "Elder" Winterbottom and "Elder" Leatherow with the Full Time Missionaries at the ward Halloween Party.

1 comment:

  1. Short hair!!! We can't wait to see the pictures! Landen you make a good missionary! Great costume!

    ReplyDelete