Monday, February 10, 2014

February 10, 2014

 The Lords Work and We Are His Tools
Elder Brown and I had two really great experiences this week!! One of them were with an investigator this week and another was during our tracting Saturday. Julio was set for the eightieth of march and we were to his house to teach him and after the lesson we were talking with him and sharing our testimonies and then he said "Elders, I think we should move my date up a week. I got an answer and it came to me at work. I was sitting at work and thinking about my baptism and I just started to cry." Has he was telling us this he was crying, his wife was crying, Elder Brown was crying, and I was crying!! The spirit was so strong and he is so ready!! He then told us that he has stopped smocking, drinking, and has stopped drinking tea since he has got his answer. So we moved his date a week ahead and now he is set for the the 1st of march!! And we have 4 other baptism set for march :) On Saturday we were driving around driving to find a street to tract and Elder Brown randomly stops at a house in the middle of the street and says that we need to knock on this house. So we did being lead by the spirit and we meet this guy Adrian and taught him right there on his doorsteps. we taught him the plan of salvation and what it mean for him and then we asked him to pray in front of us and listen to feelings he had after. So he did and he said a great prayer. and after he was crying and asked us to come back next Saturday.  This is the Lords Work and We Are His Tools Being Lead By the Spirit!!!!! Hurrah for Israel!!
Love,
 Elder Winterbotttom & Elder Brown
 Serving In Lampasas 
 The Lords vineyard

Hey P 
that was a cool pinewood car! it looked great thanks for making it after me :) I hope i can life up to that car. Dude i heard about you;r knee.. Tha'ts a bummer man but I know you will get better. just stay positive and relax. I know it is going to be heard abut if you will stay off it as much as possible you will get better soon. Later P. Be good.
 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment