One Down and Many More
This week was the first time I have read through the Book of Mormon on
my mission! I know that the Book of Mormon is true and it is the word of
God but you should always do the invitation that Moroni gives in 10:3-5
and reconvert yourself. I Love the time I get to study, ponder, and
read from the Book of Mormon. I know that it is inspiration from God for
our day. I have grown so much and I will continue grow by receiving
revaluation through reading the Book of Mormon. I know that the Book of
Mormon is convincing evidence that Joesph Smith was a prophet in this
last dispensation and I know that the Book of Mormon is the key stone of
our religion and goes hand in hand with the Bible. My testimony will
continue to grow along with my understanding and knowledge that God
gives me. I Know that the Book is true and I know that this is the True
church!!
This week we set 4 baptismal dates. I am so excited
for the investigators. They are doing so good and I love to see the
change they are making to come closer to God and Jesus Christ. two of
those dates are a family, one is a teenage girl and one is a lay that is
in her 50's. I love them all!!! They are all get and I'm so happy for
them. We had an experience after district meeting. After district
meeting was over there was this guy that walked into the church and said
that he wanted to be baptized!! How cool was that. It was a miracle
that missionaries were there and he showed up at the right time too.
This is definitely Gods work and we are his tools! I love this church
and I know without a doubt that this is the ONE TRUE CHURCH!!
Love Elder Winterbottom
Good thing he sent a letter this week or I woulda gone to Texas for a good whippin'!
ReplyDelete