Holidays take a whole new meaning
When your away from the real word and the commercial part
of the holidays you truly understand the real meaning behind holidays.
Growing up I knew what Easter was but I truly didn't know what it meant.
I was so caught up in the commercial part that I forgot what Christ did
for us. Alma 7:11-13 and John 3:16 Explains the true meaning of Easter.
I love my Savoir and he is my Friend! I would not be where I'm at today
without him. I know that God is my creditor, Christ is my mediator, and
I am the debtor. God has given me this life and no matter what I do I
will never be perfect, I will never be able to pay back my debts (my
faults, mistakes, and sins) I owe. But thought Christ, my mediator, I
can be forgiven. Christ has payed my debt and I am so grateful for that!
I know that he has payed my sins personally. Christ know exactly how
each and everyone of us feels. I also know that when my time is over
that I will be resurrected and that I will have a perfect body just like
Christ. I know that Christ died for us and I know that he lives!!
Easter is an amazing holiday and the talks given in sacrament this week
opened up my eyes to what I have in this life and how much I have been
forgiven and been blessed with. I love the church video called Because
of Him. I love that video and I have taken it dearly into my heart. I
pray that y'all will search and ponder what Easter is really all about. I
pray that y'all will understand the meaning of the atonement and what
it has done for you or what it can do for you. I know Christ is my
Savior and Redeemer and my Mediator.
No comments:
Post a Comment