Monday, August 18, 2014

August 18, 2014


 Birthday Week


Two souls come unto Christ and one through the temple
This week was sweet! (Missy) and (Debbie) both were Baptized on Saturday (Birthday Baptism) and I was able to preform both of the baptisms! It is such a privilege to have the ability to baptize and allowing me to bind on earth and in heaven Matthew 18:18. I'm so Glad God has allowed me the opportunity to be in these peoples life's. The is honestly no greater joy then seeing one of God's children come closer to him! And their is no greater gift then a baptism on your birthday!! And I was able to be apart of two of them! I Love this work! (Sadie) also went to the temple on August 15th and she loved it! She almost didn't go. When you talk about adversity and everything that could go wrong did go wrong and it hit her that day! She was having a terrible day and about 3 o'clock she said to herself that nothing was going to stop her from going and said a prayer and then things got better. She went and had a great time and when the temple started to close she didn't want to leave. She has made so much progress! There is also no better way to leave a area then ending off on a baptisms and someone going  through the temple for the first time. God was able to give me one baptism in Lampasas and now one in Hurst before I left. My new area is Flower mound Texas and my new companion will be Elder Harris-coons. Give you more info about him next week. President Ames has also extended and invitation for the whole mission to read the Book of Mormon before October 16th. We have a member of the quorum of the seventy coming to us that day. We have been invited to do so and I have excepted the invite because i know it will bring me closer to the Savoir and open more mysteries that my father in heaven has for me and I invite y'all to do the same! 

On my birthday we went and taught 4 lessons in the morning and had the baptism at 4 and then went to dinner at the Jackson's home. I love that family so much! They gave me presents and treated me like I was there own kid. Then went back to the church for two more baptisms that the zone was having. then went back home and opened my presents and card from back home. It was a good day and thank you the love and support. 

 
I Love this family to death!! They are so good to me and this is just some of the memorize I have made with them. they also gave me 75 dollars, a stuffed animal turtle and a tie.






No comments:

Post a Comment