Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2, 2015



Transfer update..... I am now going to be in down town Fort Worth! My new companion is Elder McAninch. He came out with Elder Hassinger so he just hit his 6th month mark.  I'm excited for this upcoming transfer. I've always wanted to serve in Fort Worth. The Area I'm being transferred into is doing really well too! they had 12 people at church this past week and 4 baptism dates. I'm a blessed that I get to be serving in that wonderful area.
The past week we have seen lots of miracles happen within Flower Mound.
Jess- we finally came in contact with her and we were able to teach her twice this past week and we rescheduled her baptism date. Her date is set for April 18th. Its a little ways away but that day has meaning to her.
While I was on an exchange with one of the Zone Leaders, Elder Hassinger stayed in our area and worked with two other missionaries. And he got a prompting to go and visit a lady named Trina. She has been investigating off and on and stopped coming to church because she felt the pressure to stop smoking and couldn't. Well on this exchange he meet with her and talked about how much God has blessed her and she feels like she needs to give back now and committed to another baptism date. She is set for March 7th. She was super happy and is so close to quit smoking.
Dan- we were unable to meet with Dan this week. He is currently in California helping a friend she just suffered a death in the family. We are texting him and seeing how he is doing but we still have a lot of faith that he will be baptized.
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment