Monday, February 9, 2015

February 9, 2015


I love this new area!! Down town Fort Worth is so cool! There is so many thing to do, see, and so many people to talk to! I love it and it is totally different then what I have previously been. The Ward is super small but the area we cove is huge and that means I'm back in a car. It feels good to be back in a car haha this area use to be very apostate because of all the thing that you could do in down town Fort Worth and previous missionaries have forgotten their purpose here. but the past like 6 transfer there have been very obedient missionaries here and they have gotten this area back in line. I have been blessed with the opportunity to reap their efforts. I came into the ward at a good time and I'm grateful for all the work other missionaries have put into the ward. Last week they had 12 investigators at church and 4 baptism dates. Elder McAninch and I are hoping to expound the baptism dates to 8. This area is super blessed! Most of the people we are teaching came from people who have recently been baptized and then invited their friends and family to lean more. Little background about Elder MnAninch. He is from O.C. California. He graduated the same year i did and is very active in sports. We get along very well. I think at heart I'm a Cali. boy cause I have loved all my companions who were from California. I'll keep you updated next week. Sorry i havent taken any pictures yet becuase I'm trying to get to know all the members and ward council members so i haven't had any time to take pictures.
Elder Winterbottom & Elder McAninch
Serving In Fort Worth
The Lord's Vineyard

No comments:

Post a Comment