Monday, April 6, 2015

April 6, 2015

It was a hard week for me because I miss teaching. I feel like my time is taken over by meetings, meetings, and more meetings. I like them and all but I wish I really could go out and teach! That's where I find the most joy. This week we had meetings on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. So the only days I really got to go out were Tuesday. Thursday is taken up by planning and Monday is preparation day. I
I was able to go on an exchange with the AP's this week and they are always busy with teaching, doing things to prepare for upcoming meeting, stuff around the mission office and small little arr ens they have to run. But the thing I learned from them is to think outside the box. We had an appointment drop because she couldn't get off work and her boss wouldn't let her go and she felt bad. well, I had this idea to go and see her at her work but I didn't think we was going to agree with me. And he did so we went to her her work and pretended to act like a customer and we got to see her and talk to her. She was happy and didn't see it coming! It was a good surprise for her. Little things like that is what people will remember for the rest of their life.
I'm super sorry that this week sucked but there really isn't much to say and talk about because of all the meetings.
Elder Winterbottom & Elder Mansaray
Serving in Arlington
The Lord's Vineyard


No comments:

Post a Comment