Monday, September 23, 2013

September 23,

Josh talking about the day he left the MTC...

I went to bed at 11:30 and I had to get up at 12:30 that day to make sure everything was packed and all read. so I didn't get much sleep that day! i was looking for Dan and I couldn't find him. and I didn't get a prepaid card cause I was going to use Dan's phone. and the ones there are expensive for minutes. I didn't spend any money at the MTC or for airport baggage. Our bags were free because they had to ship them by fed ex cause the plan was too small. we got to the airport at 4 in the morning and that was the most dead I've ever seen and airport. Yes, I'm taking pictures but I need this other cord to upload them. So i have to email dad so i can get that.  Your going to hate this but I just sent a written letter to you that answers question 5 and I sent a letter to Landen and P with it too. I'll just say my companion's name is Elder Toolson. Look up his name and then Lone Peak and you'll see him!

1 comment:

  1. Elder Toolson he is pretty much a celebrity down at Lone Peak High School.

    ReplyDelete