I
have never racked up so many leaves in my life then i did this week!! We did
service for two families and both of the family needed their leaves picked up.
It took us 3 hour each house and by the time we were done there were about 15
bags! It feels like fall because of all the leaves. The Jackson family was one
of the families we helped and they have 5 kids and the 2 youngest helped me the
whole time. I love those little kids!! One is about 4 and the other is about 2.
We went to their house for dinner on Sunday and the two boys wanted to help me
do everything! They followed me everywhere and would do the same thing I would
do haha I love that family.
The
zone leaders in this area Spanish and we went to one of their investigators
baptism and it was cool because the whole thing was in Spanish. Even though I couldn’t
understand a single thing that was going on the spirit was still there. I am
also going on an exchange with them this week and all the lessons with are in Spanish.
I think I'm going t write my testimony in Spanish and then have them practice
with me saying it! That’s what I get to look forward to this week. Wish me luck
and pray that the spirit will be with me on those lessons!!
Love
Elder
Winterbottom & Elder Bowman
Serving
in Hurst
No comments:
Post a Comment