Monday, July 7, 2014

July 7, 2014


Ill start of with transfer doctrine. Elder Argyle will be staying in Hurst with... Elder Winterbottom :) I'm so glad we are staying together. I have been blessed with Great companions and great areas.
The 4th of July.. What are holidays again? oh ya, there are days that make it hard for missionary work to move forward haha Its all good though. On the fourth we had a member come and take us out for lunch and then had 3 appointments cancel on us so no plans until dinner. So we walked and biked around getting a sweet sweat line from our bags and was just trying to talk to anyone that would listen. But no on wants to listen because they are with there families and I don't blame them. At dinner we went to the best family ever named the Jacksons. I love them so much! They are my family away from home. After that we did more biking and finally went to one of our investigators and he let us in. Then biked home and watched fireworks for the wall of our apartment complex. Hard but a fun day.
We meet this girl named (Sadie) and she is the most prepared person I have seen on my mission so far. She lived in Salt Lake City for 4 years then moved to Texas. She watched the byu channel and knows who Thomas S. Monson is and was going to start look for the missionaries to teach her. And we found her a week before she was going to contact the church. She is Freaking awesome!! she came to church this Sunday and there were a couple of confirmations that happened that day and at the end of them she turned to us and said "will you guys be up there with me when I do that?" she is so ready!! In the lessons we teach her she cries and says this is where I'm suppose to be! the lord has blessed her so much in her life!
I love the work and The people I get to serve. No better feeling then this! No greater work then this!!

Elder Winterbottom & Elder Argyle
Serving in Hurst
The Lord's Vineyard
 

 Next Car...? Maybe... Hopefully
 Elder and Sister Watt are going home... They were like my grandma and Grandpa. they did apartment inspections and it was never good when they came over haha I felt like I was a disappointment to them haha Going to miss them.

 We got tired of using our hands to read so Elder Argyle came up with this.. He will be a millionaire he says haha


 Moses?


No comments:

Post a Comment