Monday, October 6, 2014

October 6, 2014


Conference #3
I love being a missionary, especially after being filled with the great spirit that comes with General Conference. What a blessing it is to be led by prophets, seers and revelators. I am so grateful for a God that is living and continues to direct us. The heavens are not closed, God lives and Thomas S. Monson is his prophet. And I will sustain him not only by the lift of a hand but by my actions and works.
Thoughts on this General conference and the speakers that really hit home for me and what they said. Sorry they are going to be brief. I still have to re organize my thoughts and let the spirit guide further studies.
Elder Jorg Klebingat
-what If you were to have a personal interview with God in one minute from now?
Elder Eduardo Gararret
-Yes, Lord I will follow thee.
Elder Lynn G. Robbins
-Which way do you face?
-Are my works the Lord's
      -the Lord did what he saw his farther do. am I being like our Father in heaven? Just like Christ
President Dieter F Uchtdorf
-Lord, is it I
     -Simple phrase that can lead to a conversion
     -Look inward then outward
Elder M. Russell Ballard
-his boat analogy
Conference is always great and I love to receive the most up lifting revelation from the Lord's servants. Now is the time to act. Go out and do what we have been taught. Be strong and of good courage. Be an example and be the light of the World. We are highly favored of the Lord and he expect nothing but the best.

 Elder Winterbottom & Elder Vaoga
Serving In Flower Mound
The Lord's Vineyard 


No comments:

Post a Comment