Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June 1, 2015


This Email i'm just going to answer your questions.  Sorry kind of running short on time and I realize I don't answer any of your questions. 
We have had a lot of rain and a lot of flash flood warnings but none has effected us. The rivers and lakes are super full but that's about it. No damage but a lot of cool thunder storms 
I wasn't able to go to fort Worth and watch the 8 boys being baptized but I got good news and they are all good and being taken good care of. They were all baptized! Hurrah for Israel. 
The week has been super busy with trying to get Laila's baptism all ready for Tuesday and then teaching all the lesson to Debbie to make sure she was all good for Saturday. I'll send a picture of Debbie at her baptism next week. They were both confirmed at sacrament yesterday has well! it truly has been a week of miracles and We were not expecting two baptism this past week! As of right now was are starting to find new people to teach because we are baptizing them all. but great news is that the ward is really helping us out with people and part member families to visit. 

Elder Winterbottom & Elder Mansaray
Serving in Arlington 
The Lord's Vineyard

No comments:

Post a Comment