The Transfer comes to an end and the news of being transferred.
I'm
staying in Arlington and Elder Mansaray is leaving to Waco and my new
companion is coming from Waco. Elder Mansaray and him are just switching
places. His name is Elder Peterson. I have kind of served around him so
I know who he is. He seems like a pretty cool guy but I will let you
know more next week.
Exciting news for this week is that we
got iPads. It has been interesting with trying to figure out teaching
styles while using the iPads. I enjoy it but it is different and kind
off puts me out of my comfort zone. I have to transfer all my notes from
my scriptures to my LDS account so I will have them on the iPad. We
also have area books and planners on our iPad and now we have to
transfer all the hand written recods to the iPad on by one. They would
like to have all this done in two weeks and then in July we will be able
to online stuff like Facebook. Its so weird thinking that I will be
able to get on Facebook in a month. I like the Ipads because we can show
videos and it really helps out in lesson because now people have
visuals that they can learn from. Elder Mansaray and I have gone to so
many meeting this week for the iPad.
They really talked
about two purposes for us receiving the iPads, 1. of course to hasten
the work of the Lord and get to the people we normally cant reach by
knocking and the 2. is to inoculate the next generation from doing dumb
and aimless stuff on the internet. Its a great tool that we have been
given and this tool is suppose to even help us and our future
generation.
Elder Winterbottom & Elder Mansaray
Serving in Arlington
The Lord's Vineyard
I bought a new suit because I wanted a blue suit. Now I have blue gray
and black suits. I have become a fashion fanatic! I want to work
someplace where I have to continue to dress up everyday. He is a smart
kid. I would love to get my teeth checked up on my birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment