Don't hate on our glasses. We look professional
;) his are reading glasses but he also has fake ones as well. This week
we have what we call mlc which is mission leadership council and the
Amanda that we will be talking about is Facebook.... I like the idea of
having it so I can know what is going on with all my recent converts but
I hate the idea of using technology. It's weird. I still feel so out of
place when I use the iPad. This past two week we have had to transfer
all the info from the area books to our app that we have. It's been a
long process and then after that we had to check everyone else's and
make sure that all of theirs is correct. It's been a long week.
We
had zone conference.... My last one. It suck know how close you are but
my time is short and I need to make the most of it. The mission just
started a temple video and that where if any of our converts have gone
to the temple and taken pictures, we have put it together on a little
video and the whole mission gets to see who is progressing towards the
temple. And what was cool is I got to see on of two of my converts on
the video!!!! I had just give my departing testimony and then we watched
that and saw them and I broke down into tears! Just being able to see
them and know that they are still strong in the gospel and see them
receive the blessing of the temple are amazing!
When
I went on the exchange with elder Ramsey, he taught me something that I
will never forget. We talked about how we felt the spirit on our
exchange and what events lead up to that point. It wasn't until I was
able to look back when I truly saw god's hand that day. We need to
evaluate our selfs and see how God answers us. When we do that we will
be able to recognize the prompting of the spirit and then act on it. A
lot of times we say a prayer and it gets answered in small and simple
ways but how often do we go back to God and give him thanks for
answering a prayer. Take for instance when someone loses a key. They
pray to find it and then a little while later they find the key and go
on about their life. Luke 17:11-16 give thanks to God and he will bless
us even more.
It has been a good week for me and learned a lot and looking forward to another great week.
 |
| Exchanges with the AP's |
 |
| Used other Missionaries' Truck for Service |
 |
| Took down the jungle of grass! |
 |
| Pre-Zone Conference Picture |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment