Gosh that weekend was so good!!! I took a total of 13 pages of
notes! The last session was my favorite and I'm going to have to keep
going back and reading them. The first day we watched it at the ward I
go to and then Sunday i went to Killeen at the stake center to watch it.
I was so excited for that weekend to come! I didn't want it to end. I
can't wait for the next one in 6 months.
I'm eating normal food still. Nothing weird yet but I'm okay with
that. Ribs and stakes are the things I'm eating. I'm going to come back
so fat! The ice cream down here is good too! It's called Blue Bell and I
eat a gallon every week.... Thanks for the package and the letters! I
will be sending letters home to the family this week. It made me smile
and it was right in time for conference too! How long did it take you to
get all that stuff?
It's a good thing we play a lot of sports to work off my fat. We
Play sports all the time to find investigators. Last week we played
Basketball with one of our investigators, Billy, and his friends and we
got two numbers and two dates to visit them. We use our sporting ability
to use.
Christy is good! she loved conference and thought it was really
inspiring! So hopefully that is a step to getting her closer to the
church. No i haven't Emailed Weston yet... I ran out of time last week.
Thanks for the love and support!! Hope you have a good week and
remember the words of the Prophet! It was a great conference and I know
that what they were talking about was meant of all of us! Tell the ward I
miss them and love them all!
Love, Elder Winterbottom
Hi Parker
I'm doing good! Lampasas is great and it's really cool. The weather
is starting to change. we have gone from low 90's to low 70's high 60's
in a week!!! its cold. How cold is it there? What are you going to be
for Halloween? And what are you doing for that day? send me pictures.
thanks for the box. yes I've played Toolson and he is good!! he kills me
a lot of the time but the closest I got to winning is 2 points.. maybe
I'll beat him someday. He played soccer until his 9th grade year. He is
really good at juggling the ball. I'm teaching Christy, Billy and
Salina, and the Worsham Family. Nope no baptisms yet but I've been to
one.
Love you P. Be good!
Love, Elder Winterbottom
No comments:
Post a Comment