Happy Thanksgiving!!
Since this past
week was thanksgiving I have had the opportunity to look back and ponder
the things I am grateful for in my life and I wanted to start off this
letter by giving thanks to everyone who has ever been in my life! I
would not be the person I am today without all Y'all. I am every
thankful for my family and the example they have set for me and also my
ward family. I love y'all very much!! Thank you for everything you do
for my family. I am also grateful for a loving Heavenly Father, who
provided a way to live with him again and that is through our Savior
Jesus Christ. I am grateful for Christ and the example he has set for
me. I am also grateful for this Gospel and the knowledge and
comfort give each one of us. I know this is where I'm suppose to be and I
know this is the Lord's work. I know God loves us!!! Psalms 100:4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
This was the best Holiday I've been on my whole mission! This ward know
how to keep the missionaries busy on holidays. The ward got together and
made pies for us to take to our investigators and some of the members
that we are working with. Most people push you away during Holidays
but we were able to teach six lessons on thanksgiving day. We were busy
for more then four hours that day. Then we did weekly planning and then
had dinner with a member named Hardman.
I have talked a lot
about a German lady in my past Emails and we have great new, she now
has a baptism date!! (Jess) is going to be baptized with her friend
on December 13th!! When we went over to teach (Kristy) we talked about
her baptism and then she said its not only my baptism. And that caught
us off guide and said what do you mean and that's when Jess said we are
going to get baptized together. We were shocked but Jess figured out her
situation and now we are able to baptized her has well! We are so
excited and the Lord has really been blessing us!! We have a total of
three baptism dates for the 13th now! It is going to be a challenge to
get all of them ready for that day but it is possible.
Thank you for all the prayers! God speed!
Elder Winterbottom & Elder Vaoga
Serving in Flower Mound
The Lord's Vineyard
No comments:
Post a Comment