Tuesday, December 16, 2014

December 15, 2014

Sorry this Email is going to short but I hope the pictures made up for them. since Elder Vaoga is going home he does have much to say so our time is short this week.
The baptism didn't happen which is a downer but we will baptize them after the holidays. We haven't been able to meet with them in over a week cause their schedule have been so busy. We still talk to the at least three times a week to see how they are doing.
We did a early Christmas with one of the Families in the ward since Elder Vaoga is leaving and that was so fun. Last preparation day we bought all kinds of stuff for them and we had no idea they were going to get us stuff. we then had a huge Christmas which was a lot of fun.
I am also staying in Flower Mound but I cant remember who I'm getting so I will let you know next week haha sorry about that one.
Elder Vaoga wants to leave so my time is done. Talk to you next week.

Elder Winterbottom & Elder Vaoga
Serving In Flower Mound
The Lord's Vineyard
 
Since Elder Vaoga is leaving before Christmas. One of our favorite families through a early Christmas with us. All of the things they gave us were hand made. these are some of the Gifts






 Gifts for them...




Josh's good friend Elder Weston Leatherow sent a package to Josh from his mission in El Salvador!



I was able to see Elder Brown this week! he is training! That means I have a Grandson
Family picture
 

No comments:

Post a Comment