Monday, December 16, 2013

December 16, 2013

First week of training
Wow, can I just say that Wednesday morning I was so nerves for my new companion and the night before I picked him up I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was how can I help the new missionary be the best that he can be! What am I suppose to do has a trainer and am I really ready for this calling? All those questions crossed my mind has I was trying to sleep and going to pick him up. We left Lampasas at 4 in the morning to get to Hurst and pick him up. The ride I've ever been on because of the excitement and nerves. When i got to Hurst there was a little meeting for the new missionaries and then one for the trainers. then another one where we got to meet our new missionary. Elder Winterbottom.... You will be training..... Elder Brown. We both walked forward and gave each other a hug and then took a picture of where we will be serving. After that all the butterflies went away and i felt peace. Then the thought came into my head. If God has brought me to it god will get me through it. If God has given President Ames revaluation that I need to do this calling then I can do it. Philippians 4:13 I and do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. When we got back to Lampasas the frist thing we did was tract to get his nerves out and start talking to random people. It was good and he defiantly has greenie fire. and I love it because hes not afraid to talk to anyone and I'm the same way. This week was good and I see good thing in store for this companionship. 

Elder Winterbottom

No comments:

Post a Comment