Monday, December 23, 2013

December 23, 2013




Key Indicators 
This week went really well!! This was the first time I had ever reached the goals that we have set. We had a goal to teach 16 lessons and find 2 new investigators. And at the end of the week we taught 17 lessons and found 9 new investigators and we found all of them tracting on Saturday. I love Elder Brown!! He loves to go tracting and so do I so Its great. He still has his greene fire and I'm starting to gain mine back because of him! We make it a game of how many people we can talk to! I love it!! I have a great feeling that this companionship!!! I Expect a lot of good thing to come. 

Merry Christmas!!! And remember the true meaning of Christmas. Christmas isn't just a season but it should state of mind! Think of how you spend it and who you spend it with. the first gift of Christmas was Christ John 3:16. Christ gave his life fro you. What can you give Christ this season? 

Love Elder Winterbottom

 Flooding outside my apartment
Almost to my knees

flooding in Lampasas


1 comment: