Monday, December 30, 2013

December 30, 2013

Landen wasn't the only one that had to give a talk. All the missionaries (Elder Brown, Sister Fielding, Sister Long and I) in our ward had to talk and it was about Christ's life and I was assigned his birth and the importance of it. And then our Gospel principles class Elder Brown and I had to teach. We taught on service. Sunday was a pretty busy day for us. Our ward is changing times too next week but we are going to have sacrament last so its going to be just like home. I'm pretty excited for this new change but not excited for Church to start at 1:50. But the time change will help us out because a lot of our investigators have work on Sunday mornings. 
We also had interviews with President Ames this past week. That was really good talking to him and getting some direction and guidance. I have finally opened up to him. I talked to him for 30 minutes and I camd back and everyone said you were in there forever! I took the longest out of my district.

I'm not sure what is going to happens on new years yet. then tend to tell us thing last minutes so we have learned to be very flexible. 
Hope Christmas was good and I enjoyed talking to the family! 
Love,
   Elder Winterbottom
 


 No, Josh doesn't need glasses. He just thought he looked good in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment